In this Policy, “cookie” means HTTP cookies which are small text files stored on your browser or computer hard drive when you access our website. Cookies may be set by us or by third parties on behalf of SeeChange.
Please visit www.allaboutcookies.org for more information about cookies.
This Policy applies to any cookies (including third party cookies, web beacons and flash cookies) that are set by or on behalf of SeeChange Technologies Limited.
How Cookies are Used
Our website uses strictly necessary cookies to provide you a function of the website. This may include:
- Login settings to authenticate, maintain your login session and remember your preference in respect of storing your login credentials;
- Tabbed content to record which tab is being viewed;
- Regional content to provide region-based content and remember time zone settings;
- Language settings to determine and remember which language to display content in;
- Device functionality to provide different content depending on the browser device being used;
- Search settings to save all user-defined working sets that can restrict the scope of searches. If this data exceeds 4kb in size, further cookies are created as necessary;
- Distributor settings to maintain preferences within the distributor section of SeeChange’s website;
- Forum functionality to remember an end user licence agreement setting and maintain the date setting;
- Editor settings to maintain the height of the editor windows and remember the editor mode that you have chosen; and
- Download settings to remember preferences when downloading evaluation software from the SeeChange website.
Performance and Website improvement
Our website uses web analytics cookies and similar technologies to gain business insight, improve our understanding of how visitors use the website (including developer activity) so we can review and update the content and functionality. We use the information (including your IP address) to identify webpages that are not being regularly visited and website navigation issues.
The cookies collect information which includes the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site, and the pages they visited. These cookies may be set by us, or by third party companies such as:
- Google Analytics
These are web analytics cookies, provided by Google Inc., that are used to collect information about how visitors use the website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve our website content. The cookies collect information including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our websites, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. SeeChange does not attempt to reconcile information collected via Google Analytics to identify an individual user.
For more information about opting out of Google Analytics cookies please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en-GB.
By using the SeeChange website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.
We use a mixture of “session” cookies, (cookies stored in your web browser) and “persistent” cookies (which are stored for longer and which are activated each time you revisit our website).
Some third parties such as Google Analytics have developed browser extensions to help you to manage their or other third party cookies.
You can stop cookies being stored on your browser in future or delete any cookies that are already on your browser. To do so, refer to your browser manufacturer’s instructions by selecting “Help” in your browser menu.
Information on deleting or controlling browser cookies is available at http://www.AboutCookies.org/.
You can contact us to update or correct your personal information at any time by contacting us.
Please note that if you disable cookies entirely you may not be able to use certain areas or features of the SeeChange website.
We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of this Policy at any time. If we make changes to this Policy then we will post an updated version of this Policy on our website.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy then please contact us.
Copyright © 2021 SeeChange Technologies Limited. All rights reserved.
SeeChange is committed to providing websites that are accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We areactively working to increase the accessibility and usability of seechange.ai and in doing so adhere to many of the available standards and guidelines.
This website endeavors to conform to level AA of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0. These guidelines explain how to make web content more accessible for people with disabilities. Conformance with these guidelines will help make the web more user friendly for all people.
This website has been built using code compliant with W3C standards for HTML and CSS. The website displays correctly in current browsers and using standards compliant HTML/CSS code means any future browsers should also display it correctly.
Whilst SeeChange strives to adhere to the accepted guidelines and standards for accessibility and usability, it is not always possible to do so in all areas of this website. We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the website up to the same level of overall accessibility. In the meantime should you experience any difficulty in accessing the SeeChange.ai website, please contact us.
This SeeChange Privacy Statement (“Privacy Statement“) describes our privacy practices. Please read this Privacy Statement carefully to learn how we collect, use, share and otherwise process information relating to individuals (“Personal Data“), and to learn about your rights and choices regarding our processing of your Personal Data.
A reference to “SeeChange”, “we,” “us” or the “Company” is a reference to SeeChange Technologies Ltd.
SeeChange is the controller of your Personal Data as described in this Privacy Statement.
For the avoidance of doubt, this Privacy Statement does not apply to the extent we process Personal Data in the role of a processor on behalf of our customers, including where we offer to our customers various cloud products and services.
Types of Processing Activities
This Privacy Statement applies to the processing of Personal Data collected by us when you:
- Visit our website displaying this Privacy Statement;
- Visit our branded social media pages;
- Visit our office;
- Receive communications from us, including emails, phone calls, texts or fax; or
- Register for, attend and/or otherwise take part in our events, webinars or contests.
Personal Data We Collect
1. Directly from you
The Personal Data that we collect directly from you includes the following:
- If you express an interest in obtaining additional information about our services, use our “Contact Us” or similar features, register to use our website, sign up for an event, contest, or download certain content, we will require that you provide to us your contact information, such as your name, job title, company name, address, phone number, email address or username and password;
- If you attend an event where we scan your attendee badge, we will collect from your attendee badge information such as name, title, company name, address, country, phone number and email address;
- If you use and interact with our websites or emails, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our websites or emails through cookies, web beacons or similar technologies (please see the “Device and Usage Data” section below for more information);
- If you use and interact with our services, we automatically collect information about your device and your usage of our services, through log files and other technologies, some of which may qualify as Personal Data (please see the “Device and Usage Data” section below for more information); and
- If you visit our office, you will be required to register as a visitor and to provide your name, email address, phone number, company name and time and date of arrival.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you must explain to those individuals that their Personal Data will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, or if you otherwise wish to exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information set out in the “Contact Us” section below.
2. From other sources
We also collect information about you from other sources and combine this information with Personal Data provided by you. This helps us to update, expand and analyze our records, identify new customers and create more tailored advertising to provide services that may be of interest to you. In particular, we collect Personal Data from third party providers of business contact information, including professional contact details, employment-related information (such as job titles) and device / location-related information (such as IP addresses) for purposes of targeted advertising, delivering relevant email content, event promotion and profiling.
We obtain information through partners, vendors, suppliers and other third parties. These enterprises largely fall into the following categories: partners, hosts or vendors at events or trade shows, research partners and enterprises that deploy SeeChange technology or third-party offerings that include SeeChange technology. We might also obtain information through a partner as part of our business operations. This kind of data is used for work such as improving algorithms and data models, product testing and improvement, enhancing existing products and developing new capabilities and features.
Device and Usage Data
We use common information-gathering tools, such as cookies, web beacons and similar technologies, to automatically collect information that may contain Personal Data from your computer or mobile device as you navigate our websites, our services or interact with emails we have sent to you.
We gather certain information automatically in connection with the use of our website by individual users. This information may include IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification numbers, location, browser type, Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, the pages and files viewed, searches, operating system and system configuration information and date/time stamps associated with your usage.
In addition, we gather certain information automatically as part of your use of the cloud products and services. This information may include the information described in the preceding paragraph.
This device and usage data is primarily used for the purposes of identifying the uniqueness of each user logging on (as opposed to specific individuals), apart from where it is strictly required to identify an individual (e.g., by means of an obvious identifier, such as a name) for security purposes or as required as part of our provision of the services to our customers (where we act as a processor). In any event, device and usage data will constitute your Personal Data.
Why and How We Use Your Information
We collect and process your Personal Data for the purposes and on the legal bases identified in the following:
- Promoting the security of our website and services: We process your Personal Data by tracking use of our website and services, creating aggregated, non-Personal Data, verifying accounts and activity, investigating suspicious activity and enforcing our terms and policies, to the extent this is necessary for our legitimate interest in promoting the safety and security of the services, systems and applications and in protecting our rights and the rights of others;
- Managing user registrations: If you have registered for an account with us, we process your Personal Data by managing your user account for the purpose of performing our contract with you according to applicable terms of service;
- Handling contact and user support requests: If you fill out a “Contact Me” web form or request user support, or if you contact us by other means including via a phone call, we process your Personal Data to perform our contract with you;
- Managing event registrations and attendance: We process your Personal Data to plan and host events or webinars for which you have registered or that you attend, including sending related communications to you, to perform our contract with you;
- Managing contests or promotions: If you register for a contest or promotion, we process your Personal Data to perform our contract with you. Some contests or promotions have additional rules containing information about how we will process your Personal Data;
- Developing and improving our websites and services: We process your Personal Data to analyze trends and to track your usage of and interactions with our websites and services to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in developing and improving our websites and services and providing our users with more relevant content and service offerings, or where we seek your valid consent;
- Assessing and improving user experience: We process device and usage data as described above, which in some cases may constitute Personal Data, to analyse trends and assess and improve the overall user experience to the extent it is necessary for our legitimate interest in developing and improving the service offering, or where we seek your valid consent;
- Assessing capacity requirements: We process your Personal Data to assess the capacity requirements of our services to the extent that it is in our legitimate interest to ensure that we are meeting the necessary capacity requirements of our service offering;
- Identifying customer opportunities: We process your Personal Data to assess new potential customer opportunities to the extent that it is in our legitimate interest to ensure that we are meeting the demands of our customers and their users’ experiences;
- Registering office visitors: We process your Personal Data for security reasons, to register visitors to our office and to manage non-disclosure agreements that visitors may be required to sign, to the extent that such processing is necessary for our legitimate interest in protecting our office and our confidential information against unauthorised access;
- Sending marketing communications: We process your Personal Data to send you marketing information, product recommendations and other non-transactional communications (e.g., marketing newsletters, telemarketing calls, SMS, or push notifications) about us and our affiliates and partners, including information about our products, promotions or events as necessary for our legitimate interest in conducting direct marketing or to the extent you have provided your prior consent (please see the “Your legal rights” section below to learn how you can control the processing of your Personal Data by SeeChange for marketing purposes); and
- Complying with legal obligations: We process your Personal Data when cooperating with public and governmental authorities, courts or regulators in accordance with our legal obligations under applicable laws to the extent the processing or disclosure of Personal Data to protect our rights is necessary for our legitimate interest in protecting against misuse or abuse of our website, protecting personal property or safety, pursuing remedies available to us and limiting our damages, complying with judicial proceedings, court orders or legal processes or to respond to lawful requests.
Where we need to collect and process Personal Data by law, or under a contract we have entered or will enter into with you, and you fail to provide the required Personal Data when requested, we may be unable to perform our contract with you.
When and how can SeeChange share your Personal Data?
Sharing with third parties
We share information with the following third parties:
- Third party service providers (for example advertising and event / marketing services, information technology, product delivery, website hosting, data analysis, IT services, auditing, payment processing or customer service and other service providers) in order for these third parties to provide services on behalf of SeeChange;
- As required by law, to comply with a legal obligation, in connection with a request from a public or governmental authority, or in connection with court or tribunal proceedings, to prevent loss of life or injury, or to protect our rights or property. Where possible and practical, and where we are legally permitted to do so, we will tell you in advance of such disclosure.
- Relevant third parties as part of a contemplated or actual corporate transaction such as a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- With third parties that are not suppliers or vendors but are working with us to offer certain opportunities such as sweepstakes, contests, and similar promotions, to enable joint products or research studies, or to facilitate services like message boards, blogs or other shared platforms. In these cases, additional terms or privacy notices will be provided where required.
Sharing within SeeChange
We share your information within SeeChange in order to provide, maintain and develop our products and services. SeeChange employees will only access the information to the extent necessary to achieve the particular purpose(s) and perform their job.
We also share information that is not Personal Data, such as anonymised or aggregated information, for purposes such as analysis, identifying trends in the areas of our products and to help research and develop new SeeChange services.
Data Aggregation and Analytics
We collate your Personal Data which you provide to us or we collect and use it anonymously for analytics, benchmarking and to effectively monitor our website and improve your user experience.
How long do we retain your information for?
We retain Personal Data for the period necessary to:
- Provide requested SeeChange services, as needed to comply with legal obligations (e.g., maintaining opt-out lists to fulfill advertising and marketing choices or to comply mandatory record retention or legal hold requirements), as agreed in an individual consent; and
- to resolve disputes, and to otherwise fulfill the purposes, rights and obligations outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Retention periods can vary significantly based on the type of information and how it is used and our retention periods are based on criteria that include legally mandated retention periods, pending or potential litigation, our SeeChange intellectual property or ownership rights, contract requirements, operational directives or needs, and historical archiving. When Personal Data is removed from our systems, it will be deleted or destroyed using appropriate security protocols so that it cannot be reconstructed or read.
Your legal rights
If you are located in a European Union Member State and certain other countries, you have the following additional rights:
Access and / or have your information provided to you
You can request a copy of the Personal Data we are processing about you.
Change or correct
You can ask us to change, fix or update information about you (for example, if it is incomplete or inaccurate).
You can ask us to delete Personal Data about you.
Restrictor limit use
You have the right to restrict our processing (i.e., stop any active processing) of your Personal Data (for example, if the information about you is inaccurate).
In certain circumstances, you have the right to obtain Personal Data we hold about you in a structured, electronic format, and to transmit such data to another data controller.
You have the right to object to SeeChange using your Personal Data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing). See below for information about how to unsubscribe to direct marketing.
You can withdraw your consent, including for marketing messages that you receive from us.
Please note that these rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal Personal Data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law or have compelling legitimate interests to keep. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to a data protection authority as described below.
International Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be collected, transferred to and stored by us in the United States and by our affiliates and third parties disclosed above, that are based in other countries.
Therefore, your Personal Data may be processed outside your jurisdiction, and in countries that may not provide for the same level of data protection as your jurisdiction, such as the European Economic Area (EEA). We ensure that the recipient of your Personal Data offers an adequate level of protection, for instance by entering into the appropriate data processing agreements and, if required, standard contractual clauses for the transfer of data as approved by the European Commission (Art. 46 GDPR).
We will not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13 years.
We may modify this Privacy Statement at any time. If we make changes to this Privacy Statement, then we will post an updated version of this Privacy Statement on our website.
If you believe we have used your Personal Data in a way that is not consistent with this Privacy Statement or your choices, or if you have any questions or comments about this Privacy Statement, please contact us. Any request will be evaluated and completed in accordance with applicable data protection law, including verification of the requestor’s identity.
Last updated: September 6, 2021
Copyright © 2021 SeeChange Technologies Limited All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
What does this policy cover?
This policy explains the terms which apply to users of any web sites operated by, or on behalf, of SeeChange Technologies Limited (together “SeeChange Website”). SeeChange Technologies Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 12843779 (“We/Us/Our”). Registered office address: 110 Fulbourn Road, Cambridge, CB1 9NJ, United Kingdom. SeeChange Technologies Limited is a private limited company.
These terms and conditions of use incorporate the following additional terms and conditions and policies:
By using an SeeChange Website, you consent and agree to be bound by and abide by these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”).
You may register for an account on the SeeChange Website (an “Account”) and must do so in accordance with the following terms:
- You must not provide any false information when creating an Account or create an Account for anyone else without their permission.
- You must provide a valid email address.
- You must be at least 18 years old to register an Account.
- You must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to anyone else or let anyone else use your Account on your behalf.
- You must not assign or transfer your Account to another person or third party.
- Any activity completed through your Account will be deemed to have been completed by you.
- You are responsible for the security of your Account. SeeChange is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your Account secure. You will notify SeeChange immediately if your Account information is lost, stolen, or otherwise compromised.
Your Use of the SeeChange Website
You agree to use the SeeChange Website only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms and any applicable licenses provided with content. For example, you will not use the SeeChange Website in a way or provide content to the SeeChange Website that:
- infringes, misappropriates or violates any third party intellectual property rights;
- attempts to gain unauthorised access to the SeeChange Website, the server on which the SeeChange Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the SeeChange Website;
- attempts to or does modify, adapt, or hack the service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the SeeChange Website, SeeChange, or any other SeeChange product or service;
- generates or facilitates sending unsolicited email;
- is defamatory, harmful to minors, or pornographic;
- contains hate-related or violent content;
- contains or distributes any viruses or programming routines intended to damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information; or
- violates or encourages conduct that would violate any criminal laws, any other applicable laws, or any third-party rights.
We reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend, disable, or limit your access to the SeeChange Website or remove content. We may report any illegal act to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
All intellectual property rights (including copyright) in the look and feel of the SeeChange Website are owned by SeeChange Technologies Limited (or its affiliates). All intellectual property rights (including copyright) in the content of the SeeChange Website are owned by SeeChange Technologies Limited or its licensors. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the SeeChange Website without our express written permission.
When using the SeeChange Website, you may be able to access or download certain content, such as source code, binary code, and documentation, provided by: a) SeeChange (“Our Content“); or b) other Account holders or third party providers (“Third Party Content“).
Any such SeeChange Content or Third Party Content is governed by the license that accompanies it. By using or downloading any SeeChange Content or Third Party Content, you agree to the applicable license. It is your responsibility to ensure you have proper permission for your use of the content. If you are unclear as to what license applies to any content, it is recommended that you ask the author of the content. We grant you permission to download the information on to a computer and to make one hard copy of the information for reference purposes only.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way or remove the copyright notice from any such copies, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Any of the material on the SeeChange Website may be out of date or include omissions, inaccuracies or other errors at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material. Commentary and other materials posted on the SeeChange Website site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the SeeChange Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Your Content and Feedback
You may upload or otherwise provide certain content such as source code, binary code, documentation, or forum posts to the SeeChange Website via your Account (“Your Content“). You are responsible for keeping your own backups of any material uploaded or otherwise provided to the SeeChange Website. You represent and warrant that you have the right to provide Your Content to SeeChange, the SeeChange Website and its users. You retain ownership of Your Content. It’s your responsibility to make clear the license under which you are providing Your Content.
By providing Your Content to the SeeChange Website, you hereby grant to SeeChange a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify, and publish Your Content to the extent necessary to operate the SeeChange Website.
If you close your Account, Your Content which has been made public will remain accessible on the SeeChange Website.
We would like you to provide any suggestions, comments, feedback, ideas, input or know-how you may have on improving the SeeChange Website (“Feedback“). You represent and warrant that any Feedback is not confidential and does not contain any proprietary information which you do not have the right to provide to SeeChange. You hereby grant to SeeChange a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, distribute, adapt, modify, and publish your Feedback.
If you use any of SeeChange trademarks then you must do so in accordance with the guidelines set out in the Trademarks section of this website. For the avoidance of doubt, you may not use any SeeChange logo without express prior permission from SeeChange. If you wish to use a SeeChange logo, please contact us.
Please contact SeeChange via the website if:
- you are a rights holder (or an authorized representative) and you wish to report to SeeChange any alleged infringement of your copyright or trademarks; or
- you wish to report any other unacceptable or inappropriate content, including without limitation any threatening or defamatory behaviour, any indecent, obscene, hateful or offensive material.
By notifying SeeChange of an alleged infringement you represent, under penalty of perjury that the information in the notification is accurate and that giving false, misleading or inaccurate information may result in civil or criminal liability.
Upon receipt, SeeChange will review your notification and decide whether or not further action will be required. Such action may include without limitation, editing or removing the relevant material. Please contact us if you wish to report any abuse of SeeChange intellectual property rights by a third party.
Our Liability and Warranties
EXCEPT WHERE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED OTHERWISE IN AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND US, SEECHANGE PROVIDES NO WARRANTIES EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, NON INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE UNDER THESE TERMS AND IN RESPECT OF THE SEECHANGE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SEECHANGE WEBSITE (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT), AND/OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SEECHANGE WEBSITE. YOU RECOGNIZE THAT THE CURRENT STATE OF TECHNOLOGY DOES NOT ALLOW FOR ERROR-FREE ACCESS TO THE SEECHANGE WEBSITE AND INTERRUPTIONS, CRASHES, AND DOWNTIME ARE BEYOND SEECHANGE’S CONTROL AND MAY OCCUR FROM TIME TO TIME. ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED DIRECTLY ON THE SEECHANGE WEBSITE OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SEECHANGE WEBSITE BY HYPERTEXT LINK OR OTHERWISE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
IF YOU ARE ACCEPTING THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND ALL USERS WHO ACCESS THE SEECHANGE WEBSITE THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IN WHICH CASE THE TERMS “YOU” OR “YOUR” SHALL REFER TO SUCH ENTITY, ITS AFFILIATES AND USERS ASSOCIATED WITH IT. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND MAY NOT USE THE SEECHANGE WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR USE, INCURRED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS INCLUDING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH, THE SEECHANGE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SEECHANGE WEBSITE. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES, UPDATES OR CORRECTIONS TO THE INFORMATION ON THE SEECHANGE WEBSITE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SEECHANGE TO YOU IN AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS MADE AGAINST SEECHANGE IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WEBSITE, YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF (OR YOUR FAILURE TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE OF) THE SITE, ANY CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE SITE (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY CONTENT), AND/OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED ON THE SITE, SHALL NOT EXCEED £100,000.
THIS STATEMENT DOES NOT AFFECT ATTEMPT TO EXCLUDE OUR LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY ARISING FROM NEGLIGENCE, NOR OUR LIABILITY FOR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION OR MISREPRESENTATION AS TO A FUNDAMENTAL MATTER, NOR ANY OTHER LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify SeeChange from and against any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of or due to: (a) direct or indirect use of Your Content, including any claim of alleged infringement or misappropriation of third party rights; (b) your breach of any of the representations and warranties herein; or (c) your violation of any applicable law or regulation.
Information about you and your visits to the SeeChange Website
Transactions concluded through the SeeChange Website.
Contracts for the supply of goods, services or information formed through the SeeChange Website or as a result of visits made by you are governed by our terms and conditions notified to you during each individual transaction.
Links from the SeeChange Website
Where the SeeChange Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the third party sites and resources. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites, you do so at your own risk.
Specific Terms and Conditions on the SeeChange Website / Specific Product Practices
The following notices explain specific Terms and Conditions with respect to certain SeeChange products or services that you may use on the SeeChange Website.
Changes to the SeeChange Website
Access to the SeeChange Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the information we provide on the SeeChange Website without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason the SeeChange Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the SeeChange Website, including, to users who have registered an Account with us.
SeeChange Commitment to Compliance with Export Controls and Sanctions
It is SeeChange policy to operate in strict compliance with all applicable export controls, sanctions laws and regulations, applicable customs requirements, and related reporting requirements.
As a SeeChange customer, partner, employee, contractor, or other entity doing business with SeeChange, receiving or using SeeChange products and technologies, or using the SeeChange Website, You must adhere to the applicable export and customs laws and regulations. Failure to comply is a serious offense and could result in civil or criminal charges and penalties, as well as significant reputational harm and loss of export privileges.
We cannot guarantee that the SeeChange Website will be free from viruses or other harmful material so please update your computer’s virus protection software regularly.
The provisions contained in each clause and sub-clause of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall be enforceable independently of each of the others and if a provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use are, or becomes, illegal, invalid or deemed unenforceable by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction it shall not affect the legality, validity or enforceability of any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use. If any of these provisions is so held to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable but would be legal, valid or enforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question will apply with such modification as may be necessary to make it legal, valid or enforceable.
Except as expressly provided otherwise in a signed agreement between you and SeeChange, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof, and supersede and replace all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding the subject matter.
Failure or delay to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use shall not be deemed a waiver of future enforcement of that or any other provision.
These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of England and Wales.
In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions of Use, the parties agree to submit to either the jurisdiction of the English courts or the jurisdiction of your country of residence’s Courts.
Copyright © 2021 SeeChange Technologies Limited. All rights reserved.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use
We may revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by amending this page, and where appropriate, by notification on the SeeChange Website. You should check this page from time to time to review any changes We have made. Some of the provisions contained in these Terms and Conditions of Use may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on the SeeChange Website.
Thank you for visiting Our site.
Copyright © 6 September 2021 SeeChange Technologies Limited. All rights reserved.